Taumarunui Holiday Park - Rates
Powered and non-powered campervan and tent sites $17 per adult
$10 per child
$5 per infant
Small standard cabins $50 (first 2 people)
Large standard cabins (4 or 5 berth) $60 (first 2 people)
Kiwi Cottage $90 (first 2 people)
Extra Adults in Cabins and Cottage $19 each
Extra Children in Cabins and Cottage $10 each
Infants under 4yrs in Cabins or Cottage $5 each
Bedding set hire (including towels) $5 per set
Travel Cot and High Chair hire $6 each or $10 for both
Terms and Conditions:
- Children are 13yrs and under
- Infants are 4yrs and under
- Bookings only confirmed by receipt of full payment or deposit (by negotiation and for groups or
bookings of more than 2 days)
- Please Note: Your credit card will be charged at the time your booking is confirmed
- Refunds for cancellations within 2 wks of booked date subject to an administration fee of $25
- Payments/deposits for cancellations within 1 wk of booked date are non-refundable*
- No refunds will be given for early departures
- In the event of a non-arrival where a deposit has been paid, the total remaining amount will be
- Booked dates can be changed once only (subject to availability) following a confirmed booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification and therefore may vary from published
*We understand that all cancellations have reasons behind them and that each case is different. In some cases we are able to issue a voucher to the value of your payment/deposit, to be redeemed against a future stay within the next 6 months.
Taumarunui Holiday Park does not support freedom camping in vehicles without self-contained certification. We retain the use of our showers, toilets, kitchen and washing machines for our valued overnight guests only. Those found using our facilities without booking in with us will be subject to the normal pitch site tariff of $17 per person.
Click here to book your Taumarunui accommodation at our Holiday Park now!
"Great spot, great owners, great prices. Will be back"
Bain, Feb 11 Rankers Review
The main image that you see on this screen was taken in Jan 11 by Stew Cathcart from his paramotor. At the point this photo was taken, Stew was flying almost directly above the Park looking towards the three volcanoes Mt Tongariro on the left, Mt Ngauruhoe (Mt Doom) and Mt Ruapehu. If you look closely you can see another paramotor pilot in the top right of the picture.
|Matt and Eva Sutherland in our swimming hole Jan 12. Pic taken by Donna Sutherland